OPENING OF THE DUN-LES-PLACES RESISTANCE AND MEMORIAL MUSEUM FROM JUNE 3 AT 10AM
We are delighted to be able to welcome you again!
The premises have been fitted out to ensure your safety and that of the staff who welcome you, but also to continue making your visit a moment of pleasure and conviviality!
For that, we will ask you to respect some instructions:
- Please wash your hands with hydroalcoholic gel before entering the premises.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory during your visit (from 15 years old)
- Respect for barrier gestures is essential, for everyone's safety.
- Please limit your use of the mobile phone during the visit.
- Please give preference to payment by contactless bank card or prepare the top-up.
Thank you for your understanding and enjoy your visit!